1. Indicate the station reporting the lowest pressure with a red L.
2. Contour surface pressure (isobars) on the attached map, using intervals of 4 mb centered on 1012 mb. Recall that isobars are black, leaving the lines in pencil is fine.Answer the following concept questions.
1. Looking at the isobars, name a state where it is windy. How can you tell by looking only at the isobars and not the wind barbs?
2. Answer the above question only for calmer conditions.
3. Given the following locations, and recalling how wind circulates around high and low pressure, briefly discuss 2 things: from what direction is the wind coming, and as a result of that how might the temperature be changing ( Hint : think about the temperatures that are being advected towards these places, based on the wind around the pressure systems.)